The following is a Live teaching recorded from our Thursday night virtual fellowship. If you’re interested in learning more about this weekly online fellowship, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this teaching on Trust God and Let Go, Jeff Tyler explores the importance of trusting God, particularly as we move courageously into the New Year. The heart of this teaching is to empower and uplift all of us as we lean into God’s provision, take an active role in our trust and relationship with Him, and step forward into His will in the coming year. We pray this teaching will provide encouragement and inspiration to help you start off 2019 with joy, peace, and motivation in your relationship with our Heavenly Father and the Lord Jesus Christ!
Find us online at:
- Download our free Ministry app - http://www.stfonline.org/app
- Download our free REV Bible app - https://www.stfonline.org/rev-app
- Listen to our free audio seminars - http://www.stfonline.org/audio/seminars
- Listen to our free Audiobooks - http://www.stfonline.org/audiobooks
- Join our free Academy - http://www.stfacademy.com
- Donate to our Ministry - https://raisedonors.com/stfi/donate