Isaiah 55:8 is a verse that has been used over and over again to explain away many uncomfortable things about life by covering up unbiblical doctrines, and as a result it has set a false barrier between God and many people. In this three-part teaching titled “Thinking Like God Thinks,” John Schoenheit explores the examples of Jesus’ life and the Torah, showing from Scripture how not only is it possible to think like God does, but that this is a vital part of living a godly life. If we want to conduct ourselves in a way that serves and honors our holy God, we must immerse ourselves in His way of thinking, so that we can be imitators of Christ, and therefore, imitators of God.
Find us online at:
- Download our free Ministry app - http://www.stfonline.org/app
- Listen to our free audio seminars - http://www.stfonline.org/audio/seminars
- Read our free online magazine - http://thesowermagazine.com
- Listen to our free Audiobooks - http://www.stfonline.org/audiobooks
- Join our free Academy - http://www.stfacademy.com
- Donate to our Ministry - https://raisedonors.com/stfi/donate