Living wholeheartedly is difficult to do in a fallen world. But when we go through life with hearts that are numb, we are unable to fully experience the beautiful things that come from the heart-including the depths of joy and love-because we are afraid to also feel the pain and sadness that come from the same place. In this LIVE teaching on "Living Wholeheartedly" from the 2017 STF National Event, Caitlyn Theisen explores the journey to wholeheartedness and how it requires us to be invested deeply in the words of God, as well as some of the steps we can take to heal with the help of Jesus, and how we can acquire strength for the journey through the presence of Christ in our hearts and the knowledge of his love for us.
Find us online at:
- Download our free Ministry app - http://www.stfonline.org/app
- Listen to our free audio seminars - http://www.stfonline.org/audio/seminars
- Read our free online magazine - http://thesowermagazine.com
- Listen to our free Audiobooks - http://www.stfonline.org/audiobooks
- Join our free Academy - http://www.stfacademy.com
- Donate to our Ministry - https://raisedonors.com/stfi/donate